Geraint Hughes – Experimental Debunk of Climate Science

There is no, and never has been, ANY experimental evidence for the basis of climate alarm and climate science. The entire field of climate is basically simply a pseudoscience of political expedience which ends with the vilification of the life molecule of carbon dioxide.

Read about Geraint’s experiment here:

This entry was posted in Fraud of the Greenhouse Effect. Bookmark the permalink.

108 Responses to Geraint Hughes – Experimental Debunk of Climate Science

1. As simply based on fundamental logic and on the concepts of cause and effect, an epistemological examination of the geochemical analyses performed on the Vostok ice cores invalidates the marked greenhouse effect on past climate usually assigned to CO2 and CH4.

Richet, P., 2021. The temperature–CO 2 climate connection: an epistemological reappraisal of ice-core messages. History of Geo-and Space Sciences, 12(1), pp.97-110.

2. Look at the disclaimer the psychos put on the article, and barring access to it. So that’s the trick now…accept it but then bury it and now they claim copyright so that the author can’t post it elsewhere.

But yes…basic cause and effect debunk climate science.

3. Philip Mulholland says:

Already saved 7 times on the Wayback Machine
    The first save on 27th May does not have the disclaimer. The kickback starts on 1st June.
    I have added a page update for 10th July.

4. boomie789 says:

Well done Geraint, and thank you Postma.

Keep thinking about how to gain attention and spread the word.

5. CD Marshall says:

Great work indeed by both of you, I concur Boomie! Insanity is now the rulers of the world.

6. CD Marshall says:

So Joseph since nobody is “qualified” I think your PhD thesis should be your model.

7. Yah really…a PhD thesis on a round earth with hot sunshine on one side at any given time…lol.

8. justgivemeall says:

Seems odd doesn’t it how quick they all are to criticize these experiments and yet with untold resources they can’t come up with an experiment that would prove their case. I applaud Geraint for his dedication to this cause.
    Barry

9. CD Marshall says:

You have to change the name though it needs to be so long you have to use an acronym or something to show your vast intelligence and an entire paragraph just to explain the name of the model and a few pages to explain the model and then a hundred pages to explain the Sun heats the Earth and slap greenhouse effect in it somewhere (Maxwell’s version, naturally).

10. CD Marshall says:

Oh and then be prepared for an entire post of arguments on something as simple as the lapse rate as you have already witnessed with these physicists and climate scientists and I have dealt with. They are bent on claiming ghgs influences the lapse rate or simply denying the lapse rate even exists without ghgs.

11. They’re all just retarded robots at this point.

12. CD Marshall says:

If two wind patterns collide it either breaks the pattern, causing it to be null if the forces are equal, or reduces the pattern and sometimes redirects the original path. If those wind patterns intercept along the same path it can increase the wave’s power.

Now add temperature to the power of the wind pattern example and you get it. A stronger colder wave will reduce temperature from a weaker warmer wave, not add to it. From that you can mix and match all types of scenarios. A warmer wave intercepting another warmer wave will not double the temperature of the wind pattern either but it will increase the energy of the wind pattern, not the temperature.

In climate science, light waves colliding in opposite directions always equals a stronger wave. If you break down simple QED into relatable examples, the climate science becomes even more absurd.
    In climate science claims have been made that photons even from an ice cube (usually around 10.7 microns peak), will increase surface temperature as all energy absorbed must equal more heat.

13. CD Marshall says:

A comment from a blog a decade ago…

“The whole greenhouse gas theory falls to pieces when you consider the total theoretical radiation at noon in a place like Phoenix: 1200 watts directly from the Sun plus 400 watts of “backradiation” = 1600 watts total. That is equivalent to a blackbody radiating at 278 F (137 C). If this were true, I could design one hell of a power plant (steam turbine) to generate electricity in Phoenix or the Sahara. Something is WRONG with the frigging theory!”

Hilarious.

14. boomie789 says:

It really is shameful PhDs don’t get it.

“You should divide the sunlight by 4 because geometry herp derp”.

Then normal people hear that and they think that is ok and totally makes sense….

15. CD Marshall says:

Part of a comment from Dr. Ed. Berry, so freak’n funny and so sadly true on point…

“Chuck does not need a stinkin’ Ph.D. or a ton of peer-reviewed papers to prove he is the best meteorologist I know.

Take your own case – a Ph.D. in Physics who has spent his life teaching at a university – but you are a moron when it comes to climate physics. It would not matter if you had a million peer-reviewed papers. You would still be a moron. Even your question proves you are a moron.

I am about to dump you from commenting on my website. You are becoming like David Appel, another Ph.D. in physics who has demonstrated that he is one of the dumbest guys I know.”

16. Ah, I miss the days of just debunking retarded Greenhouse Effect believers. Such innocent times. These days I’m being arrested for failing to wear a mask outside. The retards have moved on to even more retarded claims with even harsher penalties for not becoming retarded with them

17. It really does feel quaint continuing on with this line, indeed, wwf. I feel that for sure. How far we’ve fallen.

18. CD Marshall says:

wwf were you really arrested or was that metaphoric (I’m hoping)?

19. Philip Mulholland says:

Dr. Ed says:
    July 4, 2021 at 5:09 am

CDM
    Awesome comment by Ed Berry..
    Thanks for the heads up.

20. Philip Mulholland says:

CDM
    That is a stunningly informative post on the recent PNW heatwave by Chuck Wiese on Ed Berry’s blog.
    Solar heat – not CO2 – caused the June 2021 heatwave

Chuck Wiese’s conclusion:

But from this data, a later summer heatwave will never reach the records we just set.

My takeaway message from that:
    It’s the summer sun, stupid.

21. I was really arrested. 8 days ago. Haven’t been put in a cell (yet), as they let me go after they got my name and address, but I may get a court summons or fine in the mail. Don’t worry, they will arrest everyone here eventually for climate denial as well. They just need to round up the anti coerced vaccine people first.

22. Philip Mulholland says:

WWF
    You live in Australia, right?
    The hottest,driest, dustiest continent on the planet.
    That Australia?

23. Philip Mulholland says:

And I forgot to even mention the sunshine.

24. PB2505 says:

Your a total fool if you dont understand the basic geometry as used in climate science , which ignores the reality of night and day…..because the atmosphere creates 2 times the amount of energy than the earth recieves from the sun…..this is what is referred to as the greenhouse effect…… This has been well known in science for over a 100 years……Its kind of like the earth being wrapped in a mylar blanket that lets in heat and stops heat from escaping at the same time because heat can pilie up……..Look no further than Venus….. Climate science doesnt need experimental data because the Sun can only heat the Earth to -18C inspite of the fact that the moon is heated to 121C proving that if the earths rotation was slower we would be hotter

There you go…… I hope my post clears up any doubt

:LOL

25. boomie789 says:

@PB2505 You’ve been around ey. You forgot that radiative heat transfer is exempt from the laws of thermodynamics.
    XD

26. PB2505 says:

Thanks Boomie

In the words of Warren Buffett

“If someone was watching us from Mars they’d be scratching their heads”

I prefer Joe’s analogy…… They are Freaks haha

27. CD Marshall says:

“Hottest June Ever”

28. PB2505
    You’ve been talking to my brother in law haven’t you? Or did you just record him and transpose?

29. CD Marshall says:

Careers: Quantum Physics

With a degree in this field, you can be a theoretical or experimental physicist, a researcher and even work with a quantum computer. Not only can you work in the engineering field (the highest paid jobs at NASA are the engineers), but in the world of medicine too, as quantum mechanics are used to make different compounds. A quantum physicist takes home an average annual pay of US$120,172.

30. Philip Mulholland Yes. I live in Perth. Real name, Stephen Wells.
    Not that it’s particularly hot or dry at the moment. Winter months have cold mornings, lots of rainy days and moderate maximum temperatures. Similar climate to LA in Perth

31. G’day Stephan. Rick….Brisbane.
    Planning to fly into Perth next month assuming that idiot of yours doesn’t close the borders if Qld gets a hot spot. Of course our current 30 whole cases just caused a lock down for 4 days…lifted now, but it is winter time and tomorrow is a new day!

32. CD Marshall says:

Stephan, Rick
    Where did the Oz nickname come from?

33. immortal600 says:

CD, thanks for your response over on Dr. Berry’s site.

JOE! I asked you a question via messenger. I know you are a busy guy. Did I do something to anger you? If so, I apologize.

George

34. Sorry, where was this question?

35. CD Marshall says:

@immortal600

No problem, happy to help you if I can.

36. immortal600 says:

Joe, on messenger (FB). We are friends on FB.

37. immortal600 says:

I was asking about Robert Kernodle and the guy who made very long posts a while back about the atmosphere being “a cold nitrogen bath”. I hope both are ok!

38. Oh man I don’t go on fb. Can you post here? Or email if private?

39. immortal600 says:

Joe, I understand. I don’t go on FB either but I do use the messenger feature. I just repeated above what I was basically asking on messenger. Thanks!

40. immortal600 says:

For CD. I have followed your comments for several years and I commend you on what you have learned as a layman! I am impressed! I hope to attain a close knowledge base and appreciate all that Joe has posted on the science. I agree with it 100%.

41. Joseph E Postma says:

Yes, CD is quite impressive 🙂 Never seen his face.

Robert pops in from time to time, I think he’s doing OK.

I don’t recall about the “cold nitrogen bath” thing, but that is indeed a good description.

How can you stand in a cold atmosphere and claim that while it makes you cold it also heats you up!!?? That’s the position of these idiots.

42. immortal600 says:

Joe, was it Allen Eltor or something like that? He was here on a regular basis several years ago. His posts were somewhat lengthy.

43. I asked Eltor to stop writing such lengthy rambling comments. And so he did.

44. immortal600 says:

Oh ok. I get that ! You are right. His comments were way too long and basically said the same thing over and over. He was entertaining though!

I have a link that I’d like you to evaluate. These guys are basically saying that more CO2 is actually a coolant assuming all else remains the same. They use Dalton’s Law and known properties of gases such as specific heat. The math looks straight forward. I can’t see fault in what they write. Can you or someone else comment?

45. boomie789 says:

46. CD Marshall says:

I have an old web site never use it anymore that was back in the day when my brain was in constant overdrive and I hardly slept ten years ago.

47. CD
    Combination of ‘Wizzard of Oz’ and Aussie. We shorten everything we can down to the least syllables….unless it is already short as it will go, so we will add a syllable. John….Johno!
    But that is old school, pre cultural devolution.

48. CD Marshall says:

That pic all the way at the bottom of the blog is me waving in an actual cloud, I was at the Appalachian Mts on the peak of Mt. Mitchell and a low cloud formation moved in.

Do you know what the first thing is you notice at the elevation? No birds, no insects buzzing, nothing, it’s as if sound doesn’t exist. The second thing was how thin the air was which really sneaks up on you.

49. immortal600 says:

CD, a personal question, if I may. Roughly how old are you? Nice blog you have/had. You look young in your pic there. I am asking because I wonder if this old dog can still learn new tricks. LOL

I have been to Mt. Mitchell. I am descended from the man the county seat is named, Bakersville, Mitchell county, NC

50. CD Marshall says:

immortal600 Some international kids were playing blue grass on banjo and fiddle when I was there, very talented. The best part was watching an Outhouse Race which was held in one of the Appalachian towns we visited each year. My brother wanted to trek the entire Appalachian trail I told him he was nuts.

Age is not a restriction on learning, many people don’t get PhDs until well after 50. Overwhelming your mind is the biggest hinderance to learning, we all learn differently so you have to understand your learning curve, strengths and weaknesses. You have to balance strengths and weaknesses. The human brain is divided into analytical and creative, they do not cross. Work on one at a time it’s the only way to learn. You shut off analytical to allow the creative side free, you shut off creative to allow your brain to learn.

The analytical and creative do not play nice together.

51. immortal600 says:

CD, thanks for your response. Do you think you will start your blog back up or are you done with that?

52. CD Marshall says:

Never say never but for now yeah I’m done with it.

53. CD Marshall says:

We know the troposphere expands when heated, which in turn compensates the cooling process of T^4.

So if claims of the tropical “bulge” is true, what could be all the causes for it? Thermal expansion could be one, even internal thermal expansion. Could the decaying magnetic field cause expansion?

If internal thermal expansion is the cause of the bulging tropics we are talking a possible global seismic event.

By all means keep funding wasted research into GHGE. Maybe the plan is for the Elites to escape to Mars.

Would make a great sci-fi flick.

54. “Would make a great sci-fi flick.”
    I think that Douglas Adams already covered this with the story of the Golgafrinchan Ark Fleet Ship B

55. CD Marshall says:

Looked it up, ” the Ark Ship B Golgafrinchans were a ‘bunch of useless idiots’.” Sounds about right.

56. CD Marshall says:

If I may superimpose the original text with selected liberties,

“They begin running {Mars} in accordance with their previous useless ways. Arthur and Ford agree that this explains a lot about {the previous} Earth inhabitants {and futile attempts at removing a trace beneficial gas from the atmosphere and in effect, killing off most of the inhabitants}.”

57. CD Marshall says:

Law of Heat Exchange= Q- = (mCp DeltaT) hot = (mCp DeltaT) cold = Q+

When heat is transferred from a hot body to a cold body, the amount of heat received by the cold body equals the amount of heat lost by the cold body.

Q=heat absorbed
    m=mass of object
    Cp=specific heat
    DeltaT=change in temperature before and after heat exchange.

I have had “climate scientists” claim the reason the energy received by the surface always equals heat is that it is not coming from another “body” intersecting to create equilibrium. It is “adding” energy to another body.

A summary of said arguments:

We aren’t saying CO2 increases temperature, we are saying that…the rate of energy loss is slower. Thus the new equilibrium state is higher.

More arguments,
    a) that the amount of energy per time radiated to space by earth must match the amount of energy per the same time irradiated on earth by the sun.

b) that the surface of earth has a temperature of +15°C on average

c) that the energy per time radiated by such a surface at such a temperature exceeds the the solar energy per same time absorbed by earth by far

d) that c) is calculated by the inequation average of (sum T^4) > average of (sum T)^4 which gives that the temperature at which according to S-B-law the surface of earth radiates the same energy per time than the sun radiates into the system per same time is exceeded by at least 33K.

e) that the balance claimed by a) is maintained by the fact that not all of the surface radiation evades to space but partly the atmosphere radiates to space from altitudes being much colder than the surface}}

So the problem is actually that the earth (per surface temperature and emission in the complete absence of IR-active gases and clouds in the atmosphere) emits too much theoretically.

NOTE: Kirchhoff’s Law needs to be applied to the entire system not the surface.

58. J Cuttance says:

CD is it actually “energy received by the surface”, or is there a more accurate way of putting it.

59. Joseph E Postma says:

“energy received by the surface” is a way for them to get around the need for that energy to be HEAT. HEAT received by the surface can do something, just like work done upon a surface can do something. The energy has to be in the form of heat…but they just phrase it as to say “energy received by the surface” and expect most people as laymen, and even scientists, to forget the distinction that the energy has to be heat…not merely any energy, but heat.

60. CD Marshall says:

Joe, that’s amusing since they use conservation of energy to justify energy as heat when needed and the law of heat exchange as energy. Slippery little buggers aren’t they?

61. CD Marshall says:

Funny I didn’t catch that,

When heat is transferred from a hot body to a cold body, the amount of heat received by the cold body equals the amount of heat lost by the (HOT) body.

It was correct in the equation.

62. CD Marshall says:

Sometimes I’m broke and that’s why I don’t pay attention 🙂

63. J Cuttance says:

JP, so as no work gets done, the warm surface simply doesn’t register, in any way, shape or form, the colder object, even by slowing down emissions.

64. CD Marshall says:

If I were writing the Spencer Law it would have been correct.

When heat is transferred from a cold body to a warmer body, the amount of heat received by the warm body equals the amount of heat lost by the cold body making the warmer body even warmer by the cold body.

Please note this is not a real law.

65. Joseph E Postma says:

Yes exactly…no work gets done by energy from a cooler source. No there is no “slowed emission”…

66. CD Marshall says:

“However, to answer the question on whether the sun is causing Earth’s global warming, there is plentiful data on solar activity and Earth’s climate. Many papers have examined this data, concluding the correlation between sun and climate ended in the 70’s when the modern global warming trend began.

So the argument that Martian warming disproves anthropogenic global warming fails on two points – there is little empirical evidence that Mars is warming and Mars’ climate is primarily driven by dust and albedo, not solar variations.” SS

67. boomie789 says:

Is the USA government assassinating world leaders who don’t follow the covid agenda?

68. CD Marshall says:

Joseph you should go on Twitch have live talks and answer questions on climate science, just don’t moon anyone and you’ll be fine.

69. immortal600 says:

CD, that David Andrews dude is an ignorant ass with a PhD that doesn’t mean squat. What a clown!

70. CD Marshall says:

Lot’s of clowns in this world these days, although he is proof it is political.

71. justgivemeall says:

Now with all those sea level rise the moons wobble will cause flooding in twenty years lol
    They just can’t let it go

72. CD Marshall says:
  73. boomie789 says:

from u/LackmustestTester on https://www.reddit.com/r/RealClimateSkeptics/

74. boomie789 says:

The mass looting in South Africa is more organized than you may think. Reminds me of similar accusations of the riots here in America.

People being “bused in” by the thousands. They are destroying the food supply lines and distribution centers.

75. CD Marshall says:

BOOMIE,
    Only the beginning, the hatreds are being fueled and the intention is to make it far worse.

Inequity 1% no jobs unfair… sound familiar? The rules for radicals is to make chaos for free trade and human rights.

76. CD Marshall says:

South Africa has been a mess for decades.

77. boomie789 says:

Used to be a first world nuclear power. Now it’s one of the worst places on earth.

78. boomie789 says:

i’m being told this guy is the, or one of, the inventors of mRNA vaccines.

Why is he scared? he shared this.

here is an archived link.

“Doctors for Covid Ethics has sent the following letter to tens of thousands of doctors in Europe, summarising four recent scientific findings critical to the COVID-19 vaccination program. The letter explains each finding as it relates to the biology of COVID-19 vaccines, including interactions with the immune system.

Taken together, the letter warns that these new pieces of evidence force all physicians administering COVID-19 vaccines to re-evaluate the merits of COVID-19 vaccination, in the interests of their own ethical standing, and their patients’ safety and health.”

79. boomie789 says:
  80. CD Marshall says:

Someone worth following on Twitter

81. CD Marshall says:

HADCRUT which always shows the highest possible “warming” (in my opinion anyway)

“The HadCRUT4 Global Temperature Dataset Now Unveils A Cooling Trend For The Last 7.5 Years”

82. CD Marshall says:

“Just in time, HadCRUT5 will be introduced soon as the full replacement for HadCRUT4. There will likely be significant changes to the data, including the elimination of this most recent temperature pause.

It has happened before. HadCRUT3 identified a cooling trend from 1998-2012. So the HadCRUT4 version changed the data just in time for the 5th IPCC assessment (AR5, 2013). The 1998-2001 temperatures were allowed to stay the same, but an additional 0.1 to 0.2°C was tacked on to anomalies from 2002 onwards. The effect was to transform the 1998-2012 slight cooling in HadCRUT3 into a 0.05°C warming in HadCRUT4.”

83. CD Marshall says:

Since there is an even longer term ~1000 yr oscillation evident in the proxy temperature record, running through the Minoan warm period, Halstatt disaster, Roman warm period, dark ages, Medieval warm period, little ice age and right up to the modern warm period, we should probably be wary of ascribing any upward temperature trend underlying the ~60 year oscillations to increases in trace gases in the atmosphere too.

Our simple solar system harmonic resonance model (yellow curve), which provides a potential explanation for these longer term oscillations, well reproduces changes in solar activity as reconstructed from the deposition of the 10Be solar proxy (blue curve), which itself seems to match this history of millennial up and downs in climatic conditions.

salvador-4k-annotated

The CO2 driven climate theorists are completely unable to hindcast climatic change back thousands of years like this, so the challenge for them is to justify their certainty. MET Office scientist Richard Betts told me on twitter yesterday that they are only claiming that CO2 took over as the dominant climate forcing in recent decades. That sounds like special pleading for a failed theory to me.

84. CD Marshall says:

Graph didn’t show…

85. CD Marshall says:

Sorry last post is for Postma language only…

86. CD Marshall says:

If you were to “flip” that graph it would be perfectly clear that cold dominates this interglacial climate.

87. CD Marshall says:

“The Polar Vortex is nothing more than a hurricane over the pole”, great analogy whoever said it.

88. CD Marshall says:

Speaking of DawnT90…case and point of HadCRUT removing cooling trends.

89. CD Marshall says:

…and exaggerating warming trends. Wow look at the deceit in that!

90. CD Marshall says:

I’m back on Twitter with anew account (hasn’t been shadow banned yet).

Follow me so I can find you guys. JP I searched for you nothing showed up?

91. CD Marshall says:

I don’t know who this DawnTJ90 is but I wish you could interview her. Man she is on target. Her tweets are all bombs on climate clowns.

92. CD Marshall says:

This is what an actual cross section over a sphere looks like.

Last I checked the Sun isn’t splashing over ours.

93. CD Marshall says:

In case the first one doesn’t work.

94. CD Marshall says:

I think its pretty clear CO2 is not the problem with our oceans…

95. boomie789 says:

@CD Marshall

Not sure what I’m looking at here from my phone.

96. CD Marshall says:

Air pollution, (some pretty toxic) comes out of China, N Africa and NE Russia, this fallout goes into the oceans…

Australia actually gives out alerts to boaters for the China Sea, yeah it can get that bad.

97. CD Marshall says:

NOTE: The Paris Agreement does NOTHING to stop this.

98. It’s not about actual pollution. It’s about destroying the planet and destroying humans.

99. CD Marshall says:

Isn’t it an insane world where we have actual pollution that is toxic and killing people and yet they focus on CO2 and are bankrolled by China, Germany gets oil from Russia…

100. CD Marshall says:

If you ever get bored make that Venus video or at least a post. Still see so many duped by Venus, even those who don’t accept the RGHE religion. They still think Venus “traps” heat thanks to propaganda NASA and tree hugger Hansen and friends.

101. tom0mason says:

Ron Clutz has an interesting reproduction of Christos Vournas blog at https://rclutz.com/2021/07/21/how-to-calculate-planetary-temperatures/ .
    It’s called “How to Calculate Planetary Temperatures” and an interesting write up it is. His calculations involve assessing planets and moons as spheroid object and NOT flat circular flat plates.

We have moved further from the incomplete effective temperature equation
    Te = [ (1-a) S / 4 σ ]¹∕ ⁴
    (which is in common use right now, but actually it is an incomplete planet Te equation and that is why it gives us very confusing results)
    a – is the planet’s surface average albedo
    S – is the solar flux, W/m²
    σ = 5,67*10⁻⁸ W/m²K⁴, the Stefan-Boltzmann constant
    We have discovered the Planet Without-Atmosphere Mean Surface Temperature Equation
    Tmean = [ Φ (1-a) S (β*N*cp)¹∕ ⁴ /4σ ]¹∕ ⁴ (1)
    The Planet Without-Atmosphere Mean Surface Temperature Equation is also based on the radiative equilibrium and on the Stefan-Boltzmann Law.
    The Equation is being completed by adding to the incomplete Te equation the new parameters Φ, N, cp and the constant β.

Φ – is the dimensionless Solar Irradiation accepting factor
    [Φ – is the dimensionless Solar Irradiation accepting factor. It is a realizing that a sphere’s surface absorbs the incident solar irradiation not as a disk of the same diameter, but accordingly to its spherical shape. For a smooth spherical surface Φ = 0,47 ]
    N – rotations /day, is the planet’s axial spin
    cp – cal /gr*oC, is the planet’s surface specific heat
    β = 150 days*gr*oC/rotation*cal – is the Rotating Planet Surface Solar Irradiation Absorbing-Emitting Universal Law constant.

102. boomie789 says:

Looks like something one of you guys might be interested in.