As mentioned in the other post, I did a Google search of myself today and found that I made some deranged fanatic’s “denier list”.
The page starts off by claiming that I have no peer-reviewed papers in any legitimate science journals. Well let’s see:
- Line Absorption as a Metallicity Index for Giant Stars. The Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Volume 114, Issue 795, pp. 536-545. I was 3rd author for the scientific astrophysical data analysis that contributed to the paper.
- Observations and Analyses of the Cepheid SZ Tauri. Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, Vol. 99, No. 4, p.143. I was first author for this presentation at the annual RASC meeting.
- Observations and Analyses of the Cepheid SZ Tauri. American Astronomical Society Meeting 208, #65.06; Bulletin of the American Astronomical Society, Vol. 38, p.144. This was for a presentation at the AAS meeting at which I gave a talk.
- Photon Event Centroiding with UV Photon-counting Detectors. The Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Volume 119, Issue 860, pp. 1152-1162. I was 2nd author for this paper which based largely on my data analysis and modelling, and much of my writing.
- The observation and analysis of the Cepheid SZ Tauri. Proquest Dissertations And Theses 2008. Section 0026, Part 0606 177 pages; [M.Sc. dissertation].Canada: University of Calgary (Canada); 2008. Publication Number: AAT MR38109. Source: MAI 46/06, Dec 2008. This is my masters thesis the results of which I have described here.
- Calibration and Performance of the Photon-counting Detectors for the Ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (UVIT) of the Astrosat Observatory. Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, Volume 123, issue 905, pp.833-843. I was 1st author for this paper based exclusively on my research.
- Tests and calibration on ultra violet imaging telescope (UVIT). Space Telescopes and Instrumentation 2012: Ultraviolet to Gamma Ray. Proceedings of the SPIE, Volume 8443, id. 84434R-84434R-9 (2012). I was 4th author for contributing to the scientific data analysis for this paper.
The site then goes on to strangely claim that I might not actually have the job as listed on my LinkedIn profile, and then it just lies and claims that I don’t actually have a masters degree in astrophysics. Well, at this point we obviously know that the site making these claims is simply a front for climate hatred, and so, that sets the record straight for that.