Climate Change is Inversion of Reality

If we take a look at the basis of climate physics and climate change, we see that the entire field and entire agenda is based on an inversion of reality which they perform right at the very foundation of their pseudoscientific research.

Advertisements
Gallery | This entry was posted in Fraud of the Greenhouse Effect and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Climate Change is Inversion of Reality

1. Christopher Marshall says:

Awesome video you drew a well known nutjob troll by the name of the HealthPhysicists he is nasty as I’m sure you already know. The sound was excellent. I have a keen ear for those things…I can hear a dog barking down the street from my bedroom at night with closed windows and on the second floor.On really annoying days I have to turn off clicking clocks or I can’t sleep.

I have a question. What does ToA mean in regard to Nicholas Schroeder’s math on the temperature of Venus?

2. Here’s a heuristic that I just did:

3. Rosco says:

How about Harvard’s absolutely stupid claim of 0.77 emissivity for the atmosphere ?

The atmosphere at a density of 1.205 kg/m3 has an emissivity of 0.77, slightly higher than Basalt (?), whilst water at a density of ~1000 kg/m3 has an emissivity of 0.99 – apparently mass has absolutely nothing to do with radiation power emissions !

Or actual empirical evidence that gases do not obey Blackbody radiation laws :-

4. Rosco says:

Sorry about the image – delete the post above – I’ve resized the image

Or actual empirical evidence that gases do not obey Blackbody radiation laws :-

5. Christopher Marshall says:

Come to think of it it would be nice if you did a video on Mars and Venus if you want to.

6. ToA just means Top of Atmosphere if wondering what the acronym means.

Nice graphic Robert…lol.

7. Hans Schreuder says:

Splendid video Joe, thanks. Keep reminding the world that the climate “scientists” see thw world in a mirror.

8. Andy Smith says:

Joe, that was the best explanation (and quite easy) I have read to date. Thst has always been my theory. Another great post Postma.

9. Christopher Marshall says:

JP,
    I remember reading a post a ways back where you submitted a paper on global warming and it was never processed. Is that still the case? Plus it would be great to do a video on Venus and Mars, using rudimentary science and then advanced science. A live debate with Tyson would be great too but that would never happen in your lifetime lol.

10. I will discuss that soon in a vid.